welcome vegan and non-vegan friends

love a good natter? are you vegan or curious about the vegan lifestyle? then you have come to the right place..a blog about being vegan,with recipes,tips and just general chit chat :-)

Wednesday 23 March 2011

dinner time

The sun is out again so I decided that while it was today IS the day I would clean the window's and do the washing :-) After all that hard work:) I deserved to have my 'lunch on the lawn'....
 wholemeal bread with Redwoods cheating ham...
 went into the fridge and the only salad stuff I had left was lettuce,cress and tomatoes, so thats what I had....
and rice with roasted veg. I roasted onions, mushrooms,slices of tinned potatoes and peppers in olive oil and butter seasoned with salt,pepper and mixed herbs.mixed them in with cooked rice and butter beans..yummy
all together now x



No comments:

Post a Comment